Monday, March 19, 2012

Fairy Tale

When we was kid, we (the girls) always watch fairy tale movie.

I still remembered that I always love to watch Tinker Bell animation movie. I watched it too from local TV last year. Aww... It was so fun watching it.

I did a card using the Flower Fairies from Crafter's Companion. I get this stamp when I bought the paper craft magazine past few years back. So, I just have this with me.



I colored the flower fairy (Wild Cherry) with purple & red flower around her. I let her sat on the rosette. Meanwhile, sticking one big flower with some glitter touch up just right beside her. I added also the Magnolia doohickey dies - Butterfly dream swirly butterfly, so it will looks like in the garden.

Meanwhile, I used the Ranger Distressed Ink to color the punched card. Added a strip of pattern paper at the background.



Above are the final result of my handmade card.

I hope you enjoy my lovely creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment