Monday, March 19, 2012

Wedding Card

Every year I have few wedding invitation from relatives, friends and colleagues.

Yet, not all of the wedding invitation I made handmade card to the lovely couple. This year, I try to achieve my target to make a nice wedding card to wishes them "Happily Ever After".

This round, I make a wedding card for one of my friend (I hope they don't read this post as it was supposed to be a surprise card to both of them).

Basically, I look into vintage look.



A sneak peak of my card - Congratulations! on you wedding day...



This is the tag I did for the word stamping. The words was heat embossed so it will looks like embossed word. I add a few pearl sticker on the left & right side of the tag. And even I distressed the side of the tag. I used a card stock which give a blend of orange-brown with white.

Secondly, I dabbed the distressed ink with sponge on the doily paper. I used a brown string tied with button. This part, you can see it at the result photo.



Then, I used many flower embellishment to create a nice frame flower corner. I placed the cute lovely bear near the corner. I purposely placed it at the corner so it gives a little effect of shyness.



See, how cute & lovely it is?



Lastly, this is the result of my lovely creation specially make for them. Happily Ever After~!

No comments:

Post a Comment