Sunday, April 15, 2012

Re-deco Candy Can

Up-cycle or recycle? Whatever it is, we can make use of anything to re-decorate our rooms or workspace.

I have been google around to search some craft room ideas & found many interesting ideas. I remember also I blog hopped many crafter's blog too. So, I decided to re-decorate one of the used can I have.

Still remember that I have 1 candy can storing my color pencils? You can see from here.
Here is the picture of my candy can. (Tan Kim Hock's candy can)



I used 3 different paper design of acid free paper to wrap around the can. I used brown & dark green color design to have a vintage look. I make use of the lace with dabbing Walnut Stain color. Then, adding the buttons around the can.

Here is the final altered can to store my color pencils. Love it so much.



Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment