Sunday, April 15, 2012

Scrapbooking (requested by friends)

Scrapbooking attempts by my friends.

This year I made scrap booking requested by my 2 friends.

Scrapbooking - 1 layout each for Sister & Husband for birthday occasion.



This is the layout for sister's birthday. In this layout, I selected few photos which elaborated on sister & family relationship. I used BoBunny (6x6) as the base. Then, adding embellishment - lace, roses, flowers & pearl. I also used distress ink from WRMK & Ranger for the border. Added butterflies from MS punches.



Meanwhile, this is the layout for her hubby's birthday. In this layout, I selected their traveling photos to Europe which elaborated more on love. I used BoBunny (6x6) as the base. Then, adding embellishment - ribbon, shiny stone, crystal stone & fabric tape. I also used distress ink from Ranger for the border. Added snow flakes paper punches to have snowy effect. Loving words was heat embossed too.


Scrapbooking - 1 layout of myself (requested by my friend).

I met up with my friend on Saturday to help her out on scrapbook layout. This is my first attempt to teach my friend on scrapbook with my very little knowledge about scrapbook. Well, we were learning the basic stuffs.



This A4 size card base is easily obtained from local stationery shop. Since it is approx. 80gsm, we paste another heavier card stock behind this fancy flower paper. Then, we add-in the embellishment - flowers, lace, butterflies punches, leaves & buttons. We used Ranger ink to dab on the lace (actual color was white) & page border.

That is all about my scrapbooking attempts.

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment