Friday, June 1, 2012

Altered Plastic Paper Clip

TGIF!

Happy Friday!

I have been spending 4 days at home doing my hand crafts stuffs - hand embroidery, wired jewelry, beadings & paper crafts. Took annual leaves from the co.


Today, I am going to share what I have done with plastic paper clips.

These are paper clips which I get for FREE from my last year purchase at Living Cabin & was kept in my storage approx. a year. They are cute with nice cute animals on it.





Do you know that you can re-purpose your earring which do not have earstud? Saw my earring without earstud as below? ( O_O yeah.. saw it.. Hahaha )


In addition, I also used paper flowers from Kaiser & Prima to decorate my paper clip. I arranged the flower on top of the paper clip. Of course, using UHU glue to stick it on.







I used buttons & ribbons to add in more decoration. Aren't they lovely? ^_^
If you look at the top row, these pink flower was actually one of my scraps too. It come from one of my hair band & it always keep dropping out. So, I pulled everything & keep it as scraps.





 Have fun with this project if you have these type or any type of paper clips.

Tips: You can use the earrings (without earstud) on your cards or scrap booking to add in as embellishment.




No comments:

Post a Comment