Tuesday, June 12, 2012

How I store my handmade cards

Hi everyone

I am posting this at almost midnight.

I just wanted to share what I have done so far in preparing the handmade market for the event of Georgetown Festival (GTF).

One of it - storing my handmade cards.

I used a storage box to store all my handmade cards. (Just nice to fit everything in)
These dividers I have done earlier since my last participation at flea market / bazaar. Now, I used as a box divider.

See the green tag??? It is for Christmas ~~~

I made some nice packaging & of course, if you go to Kraftee Bee, you will see them. It is the same packaging which I placed my handmade cards at Kraftee Bee, Viva Home, Cheras, KL.

What is good about this storage system? Basically, this storage box have 2 usages, i.e. one for me to store my cards & another one is for my flea market / bazaar preparation. It is as easy as 1-2-3 & hassle free.



So..... remember to visit us at GTF on 23 Jun 2012. Please help to spread some words about GTF.

Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment