Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Scrap booking using Canvas

Yesterday I managed to made another scrap book.

However, this round I made it by using canvas board for oil / acrylic painting & I loves the outcome.

My scrap book canvas design is as below.


I used a canvas board (140x180mm). I color the canvas edge using Distress ink from Ranger distress ink - Walnut Stain.

Left side of canvas board:
1. Punch paper (white paper acid free paper for graphic designer use): MS Punches - Cherish & Ranger distress ink - Aged Mahogany.
2. Pearls
3. Roses: added some glitter glue
4. Swirl: Die cuts (forget which co. as I went to a craft lesson with free flow embellishments)


Right side of canvas board:
1. Punch pattern paper: 7gypies (Fluer De Lys), MS Punches - Doily & Ranger distress ink - Aged Mahogany.
2. Cut out a pattern paper: Webster's Pages (Western Romance: Sweet Romance)

 Nearer view of the glittered roses and a look of myself. (^_^)

Nearer view of the sentiments from Kaiser & stamped on Docrafts (Spring Time). The paper edge was colored with Ranger distress ink - Walnut Stain & added glitter glue.

I choose "a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step" as my self portrait sentiment because this is my first time to go for photo shooting. I have been wonder how would I look like for a real photo shooting & I was satisfied with the outcome after all the posing instructed by the photographer. I really thank to the photographer because he managed to capture the photos scene that I really want. (perhaps because of my dresses then he managed to get the idea.. hahaha)

That's all for now. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment