Saturday, August 18, 2012

Selamat Hari Raya 2012

Hi everyone

Guess must be missing me as I have not been craft blogging for a month.
A little busy with many activities after the HMM at Penang.

Here is one of my project - Salam Aidilfitri 2012. Instead of greetings cards, I made greeting tags. This is my 2nd trial for a tag project. The first one was CNY 2012 - made greeting tags too.

 Personally, this greeting tags also suits for hamper tag. I made a few before & given to my relatives during the CNY 2012.


Greeting tags recipes:
1. Any stock cards as long it is thick enough.
2. Handmade ketupat using strips of paper used for quilling.
3. Hand drawn line for ketupat.
4. Sentiments - Salam Aidilfitri (printed)
5. Kreaxions punches
6. Distress ink from Ranger distress ink - Walnut stain. Used for ketupat edge & paper edge.
7. Ribbons for a tag.

Wishing here to all my Muslim friends, Selamat Hari Raya.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment