Sunday, June 9, 2013

Instructor at Parkamaya, farenheit88 (27 & 28 Apr 2013 / 11 & 12 May 2013)

Hi everyone

Sorry for not updating my blog as usual.
I was busy with some schedule since Apr 2013.

I was one of the craft instructor for Eco Craft Partee; taught Macrame. This is a joint event by Parkamaya @ farenheit88, fashion retail store (opp. Pavillion, Bukit Bintang) and ACG, Arts & Crafts Guild, KL & Sel. to bring FUN, CRAFTING, RECYCLING & FASHION TOGETHER!!

What I taught was 'Macrame Bottle Holder'.
It was my first time to taught macrame.

These are the design I taught for the 4 days.



Big bottle



Small bottle

Participants get to choose their color of strings & to do macrame bottle holder for big / small bottle.




Stringing macrame beads


Some of the participant during the workshop.




We did celebrate Mother's Day at Parkamaya on 12 May 2013.



We did have fun & get to know each other more. Anticipating for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment