Sunday, January 5, 2014

CIC242: Color Challenge & part of Sweeties in Cupcake Inspiration team

Hi everyone

I am proudly to announce that I am part of the sweeties in Cupcake Inspirations team.
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be part of you & I am very happy with it.

Happy New Year 2014!

This week challenge is about "Color challenge" - using kraft, cream & gold.


Our generous sponsor, Stamping Scrapping is sponsoring a "Spellbinders Layer Creator Basic by Cindy Echtinaw Designs". Thank you.

I shop at SS photo I_shop_at_blinkie_r1_2013_zps97f1f25b.gif


My inspiration card:


Card Recipes:
1. Acid free card stock.
2. Stamped the card stock with clear stamp from KaiserCraft: Sheet Music using distress ink, antique linen.
3. Crumbled shiny paper.
4. Watercolour paper with free-hand drawn wine glass using Derwent Aquatone.
5. Glitter. 
6. Embellishment: faux pearl, Christmas chipboard & florist ribbon.
7. Adhesive: Bond glue & foam tape.
Do join our challenge & get a chance to be selected as a winner. Have fun & happy crafting.
XOXO
- Eva -

7 comments:

  1. Eva, Welcome to the Cupcake Inspirations team! I am so loving your card. Love the crumpled shiny paper. It gives your card nice texture!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eva- I love your use of the beads as 3 dimensional bubbles. Great idea! :) -Alycia

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome to our cupcake team, cant wait to see all your lovely creations
    your card is beautiful, lovely details and image....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Eva! Such a cute and fun card! Congrats on being on the design team too! It's going to be a lot of fun!
    Nance

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful and creative ! I love all of the different elements ! Super happy to be part of this design team with you and everyone !!

    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to the sweeties! I love all the dimension and texture of this card. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone. I'm glad to be part of the team. Your cards are inspiring to me.

    ReplyDelete