Sunday, February 9, 2014

CIC 247: Love

Hey everyone

Few days before Valentine's Day.
As usual, I will be celebrating with my family. (Yet to found my prince charming.)
Love is everywhere... ^_^

This week challenge in Cupcake Inspirations is about "LOVE".



This week, our generous sponsor, A Day for Daisies is sponsoring 3 digis (worth $12 gift certificate) for this challenge. Thank you.





 My inspiration card:
 

Card Recipes:
1. Card stock. Did an easel card.
2. Patterned paper.
3. Sponsored image from A Day for Daisies. Thank you! Colored with Steadler Luna Aquarrel.
4. Stickers.
5. Rhinestone sticker.
6. Glitter glue.

Do join our challenge.

Have fun & happy crafting!


XOXO
- Eva -




3 comments:

  1. I love the image with those cute owls !!! Great card !!

    Mayra
    mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eva, Love your owls! So cute! Happy Valentine's Day!

    Nance

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. Happy Valentine's day too!

    ReplyDelete