Sunday, October 12, 2014

CIC282: Color Challenge

This week challenge in Cupcake Inspirations is about Color Challenge using gold, cream & ballet.


 This week, our generous contributor is from My Grafico. Thank you.


 My inspiration card:


Fairies. Love fairies & butterfly so much. This year I bought a children book about fairies. There are many type of fairies in the children book. Why actually I bought it? Just because I love it. I added some loop die cuts paper to add in some effect like she is flying around. Flowers to give an effect that she is in the flower garden. A background of flowers makes she is like flying above the flower garden.

Card Recipes:
1. Acid free card stock & patterned paper.
2. Images from digi stamp from My GraficoThank you. Colored with Derwent Aquatone Colour.
3. Glitters.
4. Die cuts.
Do join our challenge.

1 comment:

  1. Adorable fairy card, Eva! Very cheerful and playful! Have a great week! Nance

    ReplyDelete