Sunday, October 26, 2014

CIC284: Color Challenge

Happy Halloween Day! (in advance!)

This week challenge in Cupcake Inspirations is about Color Challenge using ruby, black & chartreuse.

Our generous sponsor, 2 Cute Ink is sponsoring 2 images for this challenge. Thank you.


 My inspiration card:


It is a bird! No, it's Harry Potter Owl on my card today. I love this cute owl. Cute owl flying across the night sky with red stars around with his broom 2000. An red evil hat trying to change HP Owl mind... Hahahah... Sorry, too many imagination & stories coming out from my mind soon. So, I better stop my stories here. Here is my card recipes in no preferences / orders. You know, I used whatever I had in my craft area.

Card Recipes:
1. Acid free card stock & patterned paper whom I got from my friend whom bought in Australia. I just love the patterned paper & wanted to get some of it. If you happened to know where to get, please drop me a message.... Thank you.
2. Images from digi stamp from 2 Cute InkThank you. Colored with Derwent Water Colour pencil.
3. Glitters.
4. Ribbon.
5. Finally, with small & big star sequins to make the starry night.
 
Do join our challenge & let's have fun together.

No comments:

Post a Comment