Sunday, November 16, 2014

CIC287: Fairies

Hi everyone

Today I am posting from Port Dickson, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia.
Attending my co's team building & annual dinner.

This week challenge in Cupcake Inspirations is about Fairies.
Check out Cupcake Inspirations blog for more inspirations from other DT.


This week, our generous sponsor is DTS Art. Thank you for the generous sponsor.


My inspiration card:



Card Recipes:
1. Acid free card stock & patterned paper.
2. Digital image received from DTS Art. Thank you for the lovely digital stamp & love it so much.
3. Glitters, stickers & embellishments.

I colored with Derwent Aquatone. These Aquatone is one of my favorite coloring medium. It give the rich color that I wants. Meanwhile, I used snow accent from Snow Accents. It gives a little snowy effect to this lovely fairy. Coincidentally, one of the fairy was named as "Eva" for today challenge. Haahah~!!! Have fun.

Do join our challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment