Sunday, February 15, 2015

CIC298: Color Challenge

Hi everyone

I hope everyone is doing great. Too bad that I lost my voice at this moment despite of Chinese New Year just around the corner.

What I did today was baking 2 type of cookies.

 Cornflakes cookies (which I altered the ingredient a lot & very less sweet)
 
German cookies (many people doing the round shape but I made the flower shape)


Leta come back to Cupcake Inspirations. This week is about color challenge - blossom, white & black.


This week, our generous spsonsor, Your Next Stamp, is sponsoring a prize for this challenge. Thank you for the generous sponsor.




My inspiration card:


Card Recipes:
1. Acid free card stock & patterned paper.
2. Die cuts from Kaiser Craft.
3. Twine.
4. Pearl.

Do join our challenge.

6 comments:

  1. The cookies look so yummy! Great card too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card Eva and your cookies look yummy! Hope your voice comes back soon. =0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Eva! Love the dress form! And those cookies look very scrumptious! Happy New Year! Sorry you're a little ill too. Hope you get your voice back soon! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable, Eva! I am loving that DP. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, ladies. My voice recover a little bit by today. Hopefully I regain all my voice back by end of the week.

    ReplyDelete