Thursday, March 12, 2015

CIC300: 300th Celebration: More Inspiring Projects

Hey everyone.

Welcome back to my humble blog.
Sorry for the late post as I have some personal stuffs to attend to.

Today I will share 3 cards here directly for an inspiring project.

Let's start with Sparkle theme.




My inspiration cards:



This goody jar is a card. I printed it on water colour paper & stick it onto white card stock. It is my first time to edit the digis accordingly to make a Jar Card.

Card Recipes:
1. Acid free card stock.
2. Image from Deedee's Digis - Goody Jars. Colored with Derwent Inktense. Added glitters for a sparkling project.



My next sparkle card was an owl who celebrates 300th Cupcake Challenge. Also, in this card, I have used embossing powder from Your Next Stamp.






Card Recipes:
1. Acid free card stock & patterned papers.
2. Image from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps - Olivia Celebrates Digital Stamp. Colored with Derwent Inktense.
3. Embossing powder from Your Next Stamp.



Now, with our color challenge theme: Chartreuse, White & Pool.

I have choose an image from Polkadoodles - Bella on the Swing & ribbon from May Arts.


My inspiration card:


Card Recipes:
1. Acid free card stock & patterned papers.
2. Image from Polkadoodles - Bella on the Swing. Colored with Derwent Inktense.
3. Buttons.
4. Ribbon from May Arts.

Remember to hop to our sweeties blog & leave a comment for their inspiring projects.


We would love to have you play along during our Celebration!
 You may enter any or all of our 300th Celebration Challenges!
 You may enter each challenge up to three times.
Each challenge entry must be a new creation.
All challenges for the 300th Challenge Celebration close on March 14th at noon CST.

No comments:

Post a Comment