Sunday, April 26, 2015

CIC307: Spring

Hi everyone

Welcome back to my humble blog.
Sorry, if I yet to blog hop to your blog to leave some lovely comments. I always get inspired from your inspiring projects. Lovely!

Well, since early of this year, I have seen of my relatives, friend's relatives even colleague's relatives passed away. As for my side, my uncle just passed away on Friday (24 Mar 2015). My deepest condolences to his family. My wish to those who have lost his / her lovely one, be strong. Stay strong, stay happy, stay positive & be looking forward to a new adventure.


Back to Cupcake Inspirations.
This week, theme is Spring.


This week, our generous sponsor is from Limited Runs Stamps. Thank you, Nikki.



My inspiration card:


Card Recipes:
1. Acid free card stock & patterned paper.
2. Sponsored digital image from Limited Runs Stamps. Thank you! Colored with Derwent Inktense.
3. Rhinestones sticker.
4. Die cuts banner using die cut from kaiser craft.

Do join our challenge.

4 comments:

  1. Such a sweet cupcake, Eva!!! Love your dragonfly coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pennant design on your card and great cupcake coloring! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! Love the green background...so springy!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear about your Uncle. Your card is lovely.

    ReplyDelete