Sunday, July 19, 2015

CIC319: Cupcake Inspirations: Coffee and Cupcakes

Hi everyone.

First of all, Selamat Hari Raya to all my fellow friends who is celebrating Raya. It is 3rd day of Raya today & Muslim peoples are celebrating Raya for one month. I am anticipating Raya Open House in my office. Good foods & great colleagues around.


We get a day off from our working day which started on Friday. With holiday around, I can do more tasks. And of course, I am off for my art teaching too. What I did was revamped a little bit at my craft area. Okay, I had to admit that my craft area are totally in a mess. Why? Cos I even bought more things & I am a crazy books collectors. Books lying around the floor & having a little walkway.

Below is my craft table (seldom using this space cos I always craft at the living hall) where I added the spotlights. DIY everything by myself. I used white washi tape to tape the cables.


Next thing was clearing up my clear stamps collections. I have not stored it properly and always placed them in the storage box only. Everything is messy in the box. Now it is nicely arranged & labelled accordingly.


After clearing here and there, I did amigurumi again. This round is about bunny. I used Spotlight yarns. Colorful bunny and I named it as Ninja bunny due to the color. Almost having all Christmas colors.


It took me about 5-6 house to complete it as I am a newbies in amigurumi.

This week at Cupcake Inspirations is about...

Theme Challenge: Coffee and Cupcakes.


This week, our generous sponsor is from Fresh Brewed Designs. Thank you.


My inspiration card:


Card Recipes:

1. Acid free card stocks.
2. Sponsored digital image from Fresh Brewed Designs. Thank you! Colored with SEMCO pearlescent.
3. Sequins.
4. Washi tape.
5. Ribbon.

Remember to visit other DT's work too. Come & join our challenge.

3 comments:

  1. love how you used the washi tape and the ribbon to add a frame around the cute image

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you used the washi tape too! xx

    ReplyDelete